Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I will survive! Please, please, let me survive!

I swear, it will be a miracle if I make it through the next 4 days without my head exploding.

But one bit of the oh-my-gosh-please-don't-let-it-get-me stress is over, baby. OVER!

That particular bit of stress being the relaunch of my crafty little selling site. My major source of pride in this relaunch is the addition of these awesome tile magnets. I so don't want to sell them, but, seriously, how many magnets can my poor little fridge hold?

Check it out! http://www.thisisspiffy.com

Now I need to:

Finish knitting a bag strap.
Assemble the bag.
Go to Joanns for fabric.
Line the bag.
Prepare a portfolio for TNNA.
Prepare mini-portfolio, self-promotional hand-outs for TNNA.
Pack.
Read up on what I can't take with me on the plane.
Try and find an itty-bitty bottle of saline for my contacts, because I really don't want to have to check a bag.
Get the order in to Webs for the yarn for the projects for the publisher.
Keep the house chaos at bay.
Not go crazy.
Not make children crazy.
Not make husband crazy.


Oh, my. It is all possible, right?

UGH! I just remembered that Adam is cutting the hole in the wall today. And I need a haircut. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the magnets never seen any in the UK like them. Like the new blog also looks good!!

Wannabe said...

One thing at a time. When is the trip again?

And you can cross haircut off because you are trading knitting for haircut..poo.

Michellefinaz said...

You will survive, your website looks just amazing. Everything has to be in 3oz bottles or less, you can find all of this now in the grocery store. Yes, you can take your knitting/crochet needles. I didn't take scissors, just to be on the safe side. You can take two carrryons ( 1 personal item (purse) and one other bag)