Friday, July 27, 2007

Crafty update

I have been knitting the last few days. (I seriously need a break from crochet!) I don't have any attention span, though. I started Wheelie from Knitty the other day, and then my husband asked me if I was an old lady. Hello, 113 means FIRE HOT steering wheels, thank you! And it's my car! I can cozy my car if I want to! But, yeah, it put me off a little. So then I started in on some dishcloths from a Fiber Trends pattern that I got in a swap, using a skein of hemp-blend that I got from my NSFY partner. It's fairly mindless, but I don't feel like picking it up again.

If I continue this way, I'm going to be back up to over 20 UFOs again, and no one wants that. So I think I'm going to devote myself to house projects and staring blankly into space instead. (It's an underrated pastime!)

Miss Pink commissioned a button for the Just Dishcloths group. Check it out! It has a knitting needle and a crochet hook incorporated in the lettering. It's pretty much the best button ever:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please steal it, load it to your photo hosting site, and put it up on your blog. Spread the word!

No comments: