Friday, April 6, 2007

Nothing super exciting.

Kai got sick the day after we got back. She is better now, but we're just getting settled in post-trip as a result.

I have knit very little since we got back, so I have nothing to really report. Most of what I have been doing was on Kai's purple and pink blankie. I've made it through a second repeat of the pink and am in the middle of a purple repeat, so I think that puts me at twice the length of the "before knitathon" photo I posted.

Adam got back from his meeting early, because they neglected to tell people it was canceled this month. So I was able to make it to the last hour of knit club after all. Linda took me on a tour of her communty's ammenities area and they are hooked up! Knit club is going to be a par-tay this month! Or we'll just sit out on the patio. You know, one or the other.

When I thought I wasn't going last night, I made some strawberry freezer jam. It's the first time I've made it. It is delicious! I'm eating jam on everything today. (Which should be interesting, because we have left-over pizza.) It only took an hour to make from prep to finish, so I may just cross over to the dark side of making out own jam from now on.

2 comments:

Wannabe said...

Dude, it'll be liike Sweatin' to the Oldies. Rocket.

Spiff said...

I'm telling you, if it wasn't for all the cranky old people with nothing to do but be cranky, it's pretty nice!