Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oops...

So much for updating regularly. Once a week is still regular, right?

Things have been busy. What can I say? The last 36 or so hours, the girls have had a stomach something-or-other and so I've been doing lots of laundry and cleaning lots of carpeting and patting two lethargic little girls on the head and reassuring them that things will get better.

While doing all that, Tile Man came and preped the bathroom to receive its tile. After 2 years, it's looking like I should have a completely finished bathroom by the end of next week.

And there was much rejoicing!

And, on top of both of those things, I've had some good stuff going on that I don't really want to talk about yet. But it has to do with meeting one of my major crafty goals for the year and will involve quite a bit of work between now and the end of next month. So, I'm not going to have tons to report for the next 6 weeks or so.

I have managed to figure out some of the issues with my camera (Thanks, Michelle!) and my business website should relaunch soon and I should be able to get some more photos up in the next day or two of some more FOs. Namely, a few more adult-sized hats and some baby hats for Afghans for Afghans. And, right now I'm in-progress on my SIL's birthday present. It's another Fat Bottomed Bag from The Happy Hooker, but I'm making it in Peace Fleece this time with a smaller hook. I wasn't all that excited about it to start with, because I couldn't figure out how to embellish this particular color of PF that was the only one I had enough of to make the bag. But then it dawned on me, and I'm totally excited can can't wait to finish it to show it off and really, really want to make another for myself. Ugh.

Pictures soon!

4 comments:

Wannabe said...

Oh man. I completely forgot that this was the week you were planning on being out of the house every day because Tile Man would be there....le sigh....the stomach things always come at the worst times!

Anonymous said...

oh, can't wait to see pictures. Hope the little ones feel better.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that my daughter and I whole-heartedly agree with your feelings on pulp free OJ.

Anonymous said...

You've been Blogtipped! Blogtipping is where you publish a blog post in which you link to three unsuspecting blogs and offer three compliments and/or one helpful tip to each blogger. I've picked your awesome blog this month! Stop over and check out what I've written!

Have an awesome day!

Bev