Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Oh, man.

So, I'm sticking with my whole no yarn for a year thing fairly well. The stash is dwindling crazy cat lady levels instead of the crazy, drooling cat lady levels where it started.

But I'm sitting here listening to Saturday's episode of Ready Set Knit (link in the side bar), which is the radio show/podcast from Webs. They are talking about their anniversay sale. Cascade 220 is under $5. FIVE DOLLARS! And one of their Valley yarns is 60% off!!

I'm just telling myself that I just had my vacation buying and they WILL have

OH CRAP! CLASSIC ELITE BAM BOO FOR $5.29!!!

*sigh* They WILL have their anniversary sale next year. They will. Honest. I can resist.

Ok, I'm skipping the rest of this podcast. It's going to kill me.

2 comments:

Michellefinaz said...

I know, I'm avoiding the sale like the plague, I have tons of yarn with intentions already, just need to get going.

Wannabe said...

OOOO, BamBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!