Thursday, March 22, 2007

D'oh!

No photos of my FO today! I put the batteries in to charge and then forgot to check to make sure that the charger was plugged in. Clever!

Oh well. I can't really show it anyway, because I like how it turned out and, with some tweaking, I hope to get it accepted for publication somewhere. Anyway, yeah, I got the mohair cravat all worked up and assembled and it's cute! When the knitathon is over, I'm going to test it out in some different yards and tweak the pattern a bit, but for the most part, it works. Yay!

Next step is going to be finishing off the two cabled bags I'm working on. These, too, are projects I'm hoping to pitch somewhere, so, again, no photos. This blog is going to be boring for those photobucket lovers amung you. I need to get them done so I can add them to the to-line pile. They are my last two projects that require lining, so once they are done, I can face up to my sewing-torture fears. I think it'll take 3-4 days for each of them, so I have at least a week of sewing-free days to look forward to.

Looking at the list, though, once I have all assembled items that are just waiting to be lined done, I'll have finished 9 out of my goal of 10 projects. Party! If I get these two cabled bags done, too, that will put me at 11. Joy!

2 comments:

Wannabe said...

What's up with the entralac bag? Eh?

Spiff said...

It'll most likely be months before I hear back from them about it. Their deadline for letting people know is 2 weeks before the issue goes live, so that's, like, mid-May.