Monday, March 26, 2007

Stuff I'd like in return for swap items:

Things I'd like, in order of preference:

600+ yards of lace- or fingering-weight yarn in nartural fiber blends. (Some mohair content is ok, but I'm not looking for epecially fuzzy yarns.) Cherry Tree Hill Laceweight Merino is always cool, but I'd like to try some Lisa Souza and Knit Picks laceweights, too. I'm partial to blues/greys/purples/blacks as well as "burnt" shades of orange, red, and yellow. Natural shades are cool, too.

Bamboo straights in size 5, 7, 10 and up. Clover or Fiddlesticks or another well known brand, whatever.

Other nicer quality yarns. Make me an offer. I'm not really into felting, and I live in Arizona, so while I enjoy working with wool, I'm looking to branch out into other fibers. Cotton, silk, hemp, linen, etc. Those fibers blended with wool or acrylic is fine, too. I'm not a fan of yarns made mainly of man-made fibers. And I will still take wools, they just need to be softy-soft. And I rarely (as in, "have never yet") turn down alpaca, llama, or cashmere.

Books from my Amazon craft wish list.

Books from my regular Amazon wish list.

(If those two links turn up your own wishlists, try logging out of Amazon and click on them again. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll send you my info so you can search for them on the site.) By all means, feel free to buy used copies of the books, as long as they are in good or better condition. Just be aware that the shipping is applied seperately to each book when you buy used on Amazon. So sometimes it's not a deal. (And you should swap according to the used price if you do buy used, not at the Amazon price.)

Gift cards to Webs (yarn.com). Oh, Webs, how I love thee...

No comments: