Friday, March 30, 2007

Last of the UFOs

This is the last thing from the UFO list (that I can show you now):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's a little throw rug I'm making with some yarn I hate just to get rid of it. Aunt Lydia's Rug Yarn in icky green colors. It's a ripple/garter pattern from the stitch a day calendar. I don't know where I'm going to use it when I'm done. It's all a mystery.

We're leaving on a mini vacation this afternoon. 5 hours in the car = lots done on Kai's blankie. It's the only project I'm taking with me, but I'm planning on swinging through a yarn shop while we're there and picking up something delicious. I'm thinking some yummy dk weight something or other to make wrist warmers. I just got Teach Yourself Visually: Knitting Design from a swap, so I'm going to use that to figure out a pattern, me thinks. I know this violates the rules of the UFO knitathon, but I claim a vacation exemption!

So, much love to you all. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Wannabe said...

Have fun darlin'.

Michellefinaz said...

have a great weekend, enjoy yourself!!