Thursday, March 29, 2007

More from the UFO list.

Here's a pre-knitathon shot of the iPod cozies:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The pattern is from The Cool Girl's Guide to Knitting. Sort of. It's a really basic pattern that I saw while going through the book, so when I actually got the yarn (Sockatta) and got to work on them, I just cast on enough to be wide enough, knit until it was long enough, decreased for the flap, and bound off. As you can see, I knit quite a few of them. The smaller one is a pared down version for Adam's Nano. Since this shot was taken, they have all be seamed, but they are just sitting around on the "to be lined" pile until sometime next week when I dust off the sewing machine and get to work.

Lining, my old nemesis...

1 comment:

Wannabe said...

Yo I need a pattern for my 20GB iPod.