Monday, March 26, 2007

Swap ahead! Beware!

I spent yesterday morning going through box after box of things in our storage locker trying to find a missing library book. No luck on the book, but I pulled out all my vintage patterns and went through them all and have quite a few I'd like to destash.

My terms and conditions:

1. The dollar amounts are what I think is a fair trade value, not what I'd like to be paid. If you want my stuff and don't have anything I want in trade, I'll gladly take gift certificates or you can order things for me. I don't know why, but trading seems so much better than taking cash. I'm not completely anal about the trade amounts, but I would like the trade items to be within a dollar or two of each other so no one feels ookie about the trade.

2. Since these are all books, I'll be shipping via media mail with delivery confirmation.

3. I prefer to ship to the US only, but if you are in a different country and simply MUST have something, I'll most likely swap. My only condition is that if I'm sending you 5 pounds of books and you're ordering something online for me or sending me a pound of yarn that would make the shipping totals dramatically different, that you increase the swap value a bit to make things fair.

4. I will only swap for items from smoke-free homes. If you are a smoker or live with one and want something, please order something off my wish list in exchange.

5. Email me at annilita at gmail dot c o m and let me know what you would like and what you have to offer and we'll work it out. :) I like for my trades to be settled on within 2 days, so please try and reply quickly so things aren't left hanging. (I'll be out of town this coming weekend, so keep that in mind if you email me then!)

Scroll down the page and you'll find 2 posts full of pattern books. Below that is my wishlist of items to receive in exchange. Thanks for looking!

No comments: